Nutritional Therapist & Medical Herbalist
I qualified as a Medical Herbalist in 2006 and a Nutritional Therapist in 2011. My aim is to get to the root of your health problem and start the healing process from there. Everyone can benefit hugely from a nourishing, nutritious eating plan and herbal remedies that are specifically targeted to you and your individual health issues.
Conditions that I see regularly are:
- Digestive problems such as IBS, reflux, bloating, indigestion, food intolerances, constipation, diverticulitis
- Hormonal problems such as menopausal symptoms, PMS, endometriosis, PCOS, prevention of osteoporosis
- Stress, fatigue, anxiety, insomnia
- Type II diabetes and weight issues
- Recurrent stubborn infections such as coughs, colds, chest infections, sinusitis, cystitis, low immunity
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, long covid
I have lectured on the Medicinal Plants & Functional Foods MSc at Newcastle University and was the Nutritional Therapist at Breast Cancer Haven in Leeds for the past 4 years. I teach on the Foundation in Plant Medicine course at Dilston Physic Garden near Corbridge in Northumberland.
If you want to discuss how nutrition and herbal medicine could help with your health issues call me on 07557 960422.